Sometimes I feel like I write on here about things and people don’t get to know the real me. So I figured that sometimes I might do a 20 questions survey, just for the fun of it and to liven things up.
And I’d like to learn about you guys, too. Copy the questions and answer them in the comments section below. 🙂
01. Who inspires you?
My friends inspire me a lot because I want to be the best friend I can be me. I want to be someone that they can be proud to be friends with because I know I haven’t always been the best friend I could to some people in my best. Also, Taylor Swift inspires me, especially when it comes to writing. Plus, I see her as someone who is living her dream and I hope one day I can be living mine.
02. What was the best concert you ever attended?
Tie – Backstreet Boys in Las Vegas and Garth Brooks in Atlanta. The first would be any of the three Backstreet Boys Vegas shows I saw in June. The entire setlist is amazing and the performance is something that a BSB fan could only dream about. I wasn’t big on the idea of back up dancers because they usually on get in the way, but I loved these dancers. They kept you entertained while the boys were off stage and they didn’t overshadow the boys. The next was Garth Brooks in 2014. It was his second stop on his new world tour that is just ending in December in Nashville. I had never been that close to Garth Brooks, my hero, in concert before and Julia and I had sixth row. It. Was. Amazing.
03. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
Nashville, Tennessee. I haven’t been able to spend much time there lately because I’m usually just there for a quick show and then heading home, but when I spent a week there in 2007, just walking up and down Broadway and being in the middle of Music Row made me feel like it’s where I belonged.
04. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
A cat. I want to see what my cats do all day while I’m gone. I would also like to do things to annoy my owner.
05. What’s the last book you read?
A book by Linda Thompson about her life, her relationship with Elvis Presley and her marriage to Bruce Jenner.
06. What are you passionate about?
Music. Journalism. Music journalism.
07. What’s your favorite movie?
It’s hard for me to pick just one, but “Forrest Gump” and “Gone With The Wind” are the first ones to come to mind.
08. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Leaving my hometown and everything I ever knew behind.
09. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Nothing right now, but currently looking for something to watch. Last series I watched as “Stranger Things 2.”
10. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now?
I feel like my blog is pretty cool. I’m also working on a few things at work. I guess trying to get my site back to what it was is the coolest thing right now.
11. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
The Backstreet Boys’ manager Jenn.
12. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Honestly, probably the pizza I had in Italy when I went on the 2016 Backstreet Boys cruise. That pizza was amazing and I’m picky about pizza.
13. If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
London, England. Not only to finally meet one of my friends in person, but to have tea with the Queen.
14. What are some of your pet peeves?
People not washing their hands after going to the bathroom. Clothes not matching, like guys wearing stripped ties with a plaid shirt. It irks me.
15. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
I can rap, but it’s not that big of a secret. I can type over 100 words per minute.
Elvis Presley, Nick Carter, Reba McEntire and Princess Diana.
17. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black – mostly because I’m very moody and it’s my favorite color.
18. What’s the most helpful way for you to get feedback?
To ask for it. I used to ask for it a lot and I was afraid people got tired of me asking, so I try not to anymore. But appreciate any feedback that I get.
19. What is your favorite family tradition?
My Mom and I watching the Daytona 500 every year or going to a movie during Thanksgiving or Christmas.
20. Who is your least favorite superhero?
Thor and Captain America – I feel like they are overrated.