Personal: Confession from a fangirl – I’m tired
I’m tired. I know I say that all the time. I say it on Facebook. I say it on Twitter. I say it in any chats I’m in on Facebook.
I’m just dog-gone-gone-and-done-it tired. Absolutely shit-faced tired.
So what’s been up with me?
- I missed the Thomas Rhett concert and was out of work two days sick because of a health problem I had before with my leg. It’s still swelling a little, but… not as bad. So I missed seeing my hometown boy and I was not happy with that.
- I sold my ticket to see Harry Styles. Part of the reason is that I didn’t need to be standing for hours on end just yet and two, I needed the money for Walker Stalker at the end of the month.
- I didn’t get the promotion/job that I wanted at work, so it hit my self-esteem a little because I thought I would be perfect since I already know the ins and outs. Apparently not. Hating myself = 1 / Loving myself = 0
- Taking my mom back and forth to dialysis is killing me and I’m hoping she’s able to get rides soon.
- I spent Saturday doing ancestry work. I’m sending off for my DNA test tomorrow which is free through a study at the University of Michigan, so I’m excited to get those results back. I’ve been learning a lot about my family – at least my Mom’s side of the family. I still can barely find out anything on my father’s side. I swear his mother was a witch and isn’t real. She hated me anyway apparently and never wanted me to be born. But I can’t find out ANYTHING.
- I got approved to drive for Uber, but just haven’t had the chance to do it yet. I’m going to try and start some this weekend.
- TWO MORE WEEKS until it’s the week that Barb gets here and all of my other friends will be together and we get to see Backstreet Boys at a radio concert and then Walker Stalker with Nick Carter for two days. I can’t wait! I need this week and weekend like nothing else. I’ll get to see my old friends, friends from far away and friends I’ve never gotten to meet in person. Expect LOTS of selfies!
And as you can tell, I’m very into “Outlander” right now. Hopefully, my reviews of the show aren’t annoying people. Expect some new BSB goodies around here soon, though.