10 of the greatest @KevinRichardson moments since coming back to the @BackstreetBoys
On June 6, 2006, Kevin Richardson made the announcement that he was leaving the Backstreet Boys. That was 10 years ago today that part of our souls died. But also six years later (literally, like 5 years and 10 months later…), the Backstreet Boys announced that Kevin was coming back.
To any fan that was on the 2011 Backstreet Boys cruise, that was pretty apparent.
Since his return, fans remembered what they missed about the boys when Kevin wasn’t around. In some ways, it seems like the real Kevin Richardson is among us. The record label isn’t holding him back and he can be himself. If he wants to shout, “son of a bitch,” he can. You know why? Over 90 percent of Backstreet Boys fans are allowed to say those words now.
Let’s take a look at ten of the top moments we’ve had with Kevin Richardson since he made his return to our lives and the Backstreet Boys.
10. “Cover Story” on the 2013 Backstreet Boys cruise.
9. Kevin discussing fan fiction during a Perez Hilton interview.
8. Kevin, along with Brian, being inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame in 2015.
7. Dancing. Just dancing.
6. “Good Morning America” in 2012
5. Kevin discussing “Straight Through my Heart” on the 2014 Backstreet Boys cruise.
4. Father’s Day: 2014
3. Tuscaloosa with Gary Baker
2. “Show ‘Em What You’re Made Of”
1. Kevin’s speech at the Hollywood Walk of Fame star ceremony
Kevin Richardson, thank you sweet Howie for coming back to us!